CauseWindow's PdhEnumObjects function leaks when using Perfmon samplers. Disable the Perfmon samplers and observe.
Check the Netprobe logs for the following entries:
- Failed to allocate X bytes for performance data.
- Internal error - in RegQueryValueEx
- GetEnumerator pSvc->ExecQuery failed with error code Y ()
- X is an integer
- Y is a hexadecimal value
If one or more entries are present, do one of the following solutions:
If the log entries are not present, do the following:
- Enable the Netprobe's SAMPLING, SAMPLINGMEM, SAMPLINGFD and MEM_UTIL debug settings:
- Save the configuration.
- Raise a ticket via https://support.itrsgroup.com/hc/en-us and attach the following when the issue reoccurs:
- Complete Netprobe log file (old and current)
- Netprobe version and architecture
- Netprobe OS version
- Gateway diagnostics file