The hardware support (and its components) for ITRS OP5 Monitor Appliance is provided by Dell directly, contacting us will only increase your lead time. You as a customer should therefore contact Dell directly if your concerns are related to appliance hardware and it is still covered under support warranty.
ITRS Client Services will help you only with any issues related to the ITRS OP5 Monitor software itself.
Prepare relevant information
Before contacting Dell, have the following ready:
- Your service tag.
- The latest TSR / SA from iDRAC.
Also, prepare answers to the following questions for Dell:
- Primary onsite contact First Name & Last Name
- Primary onsite contact telephone number & Email Address
- Secondary contact First Name & Last Name
- Secondary contact telephone number & Email Address
- Company Name (where the server is located)
- Full Address (Number, Street, Town/City – all required)
- Post Code
- Do you need an engineer to replace the part? (please consider there might be additional costs associated to an on-site engineer assistance)
- Preferred Date/Time for Service Call – CAD (time 4HR Warranty ONLY)
- Any special details the engineer/courier require or do they simply go to reception and ask for either of the contacts?
- Do you need a security cleared engineer (name or car registration)? (yes or no)
- Do you need the above info ahead of time? (yes or no)
- Do you have the Admin password for the server or the server key? (yes or no)
- Location of JZY2302 in rack / Server room?
- Can the server be powered down? (Do you have a keyboard and monitor if needed)? (yes or no)
- Are there any obstructions to server access?
Log a support case with Dell
Go to http://www.dell.com/support/ to contact Dell.
If you have any additional questions or encounter any issues that might require our assistance with Dell, please log a ticket with us to email@example.com, our chat service, or via our support.itrsgroup.com customer portal.