To do this,
- Open or create an FKM sampler.
- In the Basic tab, Files, click on the Tables button; the Tables dialog box appears.
- In the Key table field, select fkmTable.
- If you have not created an FKM table yet, select the severity type and provide a name for the table and select the green arrow to create a new one. See image below:
- In the Key dialog box, use the notUpdatedIn value instead of using match as the value for Set key.
- Then, set the desired time in the Time period in seconds field. See image below:
- For future reference, the created FKM table can be accessed in the Static Variables --> FKM tables section (highlighted in orange in the image above).
- After applying the notUpdatedIn function in the sampler, the resulting dataview populates the name, status (displaying both WARNING and FAILURE), permissions, last modification time, file size. See the screen shot below: