- Download the appropriate binary of the RMC Replayer from www.itrsgroup.com (section: Production Release :: Other Scripts and Tools).
Have the RMC recorder file in place, and modify the hostname. For example, client provided the file containing:
Then change it to:
- Rename the RMC Replayer binary accordingly, for example, from RMCReplayer.linux to adh (because ttduk01mds-4015.1.adh.serviceGenerator.srcPrdServicePool.IDN_DEV.route_IDN_DEV.route.284)
- Put in the hostname in the Debug tab of the RMC-interface plugin
And you?re ready to run the Replayer using the syntax:
- You must see the message: "Replay finished ... CTRL-C to terminate"
- bit of binary = bit of netprobe
- run the Replayer first before running the probe
- If you wish to run the Replayer again, clear the memory first.
Please find attached rmcReplayers;
rmcReplayer.sunx86_64 = for sunx86 64 bit
rmcReplayer.linux_64 = for linux 64 bit