How to configure the connectivity between the Geneos components and the 32-bit Sybase Database client for DB Logging/SQL Toolkit in Linux
Part 2 : Sybase DB Logging and SQL Toolkit Configuration
After setting up your Sybase Client, you may now proceed to the following steps below.
- Modify the Gateway (for DB Logging) or Netprobe (for SQL Toolkit) start script and add the following:
- In case the Sybase installation directory is different from the above sample, just look for the file "libsybintl_r.so*". This is the actual library required by the Gateway and Netprobe.
- The SYBASE variable must be the directory where the OCS* folder and interfaces file are located
- The SYBASE_LIB variable must be the directory where the file, "ibsybintl_r.so*", is found
2. Set up the DB Logging or SQL-Toolkit
- DB Logging sample configuration
Sample Sybase DB Logging XML Configuration
- SQL-Toolkit sample configuration
Sample Sybase SQL Toolkit Configuration
This configuration has been tested and is working on ITRS Environment.