To troubleshoot this:
- Extract the database server's hostname being referred to by the SQL-Toolkit plugin
- Can be extracted either via tnsnames.ora or listener.ora depending on which file is being used.
- Can be in the connection string defined in the SQL-Toolkit sampler itself.
- Ping the said server's hostname from the Netprobe host.
- If ping is unsuccessful, report the results to the database and network/firewall administrators
- If ping is successful, check the dataview if the error persists. If the error persists, validate the correct Oracle network file then extract the hostname being referred to.